baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No More Honeywell

Today was my last day at Honeywell. My next day of work will be June 21 with Chrysalis in Wilmington. After a brief training period, I will be the Office Manager there. This is exciting for me because it is a completely different industry. I've never been involved in any aspect to the medical field so I'm really excited about the opportunity. After working for an international manufacturer, it's REALLY exciting to start in an industry where it is next to impossible to move jobs overseas. I will miss great employee discounts and a partially matched 401K, but I'm really looking forward to working for a locally owned and operated small business.

In the meantime, we will pack as much as we can into our little cars and head east. I'll have 11 days to break from work in order to move and hit the beach. Hopefully, people will come and see our house and buy it so we can start to look for a house in Wilmington. The house will officially list tomorrow so I'll post that information when I can. If you know of anyone wanting an ADORABLE 3 bedroom/2 bathroom ranch house on a cul-de-sac in Alpharetta with a white picket fence, you let me know!

No comments: