baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Derby Alpharetta Team Trivia

Team Triva guy asks Final Question:
Put the following Magazine Titles in order from highest circulation to lowest in 2006:
1)Web MD
2)Woman's Day
3)Weight Watchers
4)Watercolor Magic

Alexis: Well, that's easy, Watercolor Magic is obviously lowest.
Wes: No, I think it's WebMd, who would by that when it's free online?
Alexis: OK, if you think so. So, Web MD is last, then Watercolor Magic?
Wes: Right, what do you think is first?
Alexis: Woman's Day
Wes: Ooo, I don't know, I think Weight Watchers, don't you?
Alexis: Well, I think it's Woman's Day because I have at least heard of it. I was in Weight Watchers and don't remember the magazine.
Wes: Weight Watchers seems like the answer, I think it would be more popular than Woman's Day.
Alexis: Fine. (Writes our answer on the card: Weight Watchers, Woman's Day, Watercolor Magic, Web MD) and then turns it in.
Music plays, we watch Olympic Volleyball on one screen and Braves on other
Team Trivia Guy: OK, answers in...the correct order is: Woman's Day, Weight Watchers, Web MD, Watercolor Magic!

...thank you and good night!

2 comments:

fitz dudley. said...

ha!!! I love it!

The Partin Family said...

Ha ha ha...when will the men learn to just trust that we know all? Ha ha ha! Good call, Alexis! I hope you are doing well!