baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Monday, September 1, 2008

Praise God for storms diminishing

But I don't think that's how the Weather Channel feels. Sometimes it's embarrassing to watch but I admit, I'm watching right now. I thought I'd check in this Labor Day morning and Lo and Behold, it's down to a Catagory 2. I've been through a Catagory 2. Yes, it sucks, but it's a blessing for New Orleans. I'm watching right now and Jim Cantore just said that we're down to a Catagory 2 here so it's not as bad as we thought BUT we're under tornado and storm surge warnings. And, he said this like he's disappointed. They just showed the Super Dome and other buildings that were torn apart during Katrina and they can't believe it. I mean, nobody has said, "THIS IS GREAT NEWS". I have to change the channel...

No comments: