baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Letter

I sent out our Christmas letter today but I think my address list in my Gmail is a little out of date. I've received some auto-replys that emails are old or not recognized. Therefore, if you didn't receive our letter, leave a comment with your email address or email me (alexis.hunter@gmail.com) and I'll send you one.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think you have my work email address. I quit last 2 weeks ago so they kicked me out of the system. You can reach us at garinandlauren@hotmail.com from now on (that is...if you WERE gonna send us a Christmas card ;))

I hope you are doing well! We'll be coming through Atlanta tomorrow night on our way down to check out Pensacola (house hunting). I'll make sure I yell hello to you out the window as we pass through!

Peace!