baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Monday, February 18, 2008

My favorite kidos...

Hey, I was looking through some pics and wanted to show you my two favorite kids in the whole world. These children are not related to me by blood, but they are family. Their parents are like siblings to me and like children to my mom. By the grace of God, this family is a part of my life. (For those that where there, this was my flower girl).



Paul (aka: Paulskis), me, Kathleen (aka: The Priss Pot [and yes, it's always with "The" unless it's just "Priss"])

Kathleen will be 6 in May, her hobbies include but are not limited to: going to school, collecting anything with Disney Princesses, pestering her little brother and spending the night with Susu or Mere-Mere.




Jansport Bookbags called and they want The Priss Pot to be the poster child for the first day of school. Can you tell she was excited about starting Kindegarten?






This is Paul back at Thanksgiving. He is such a man and is rarely sitting still. This picture was taken right before he took the camera and ran. Paul will be 2 in April. His hobbies include but are not limited to: eating, running anywhere he can get to, hearing himself make loud noises, and pestering is older sister.

I miss them!

No comments: