baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My love of TiVo



I'll admit it, I'm addicted to two TV shows. One is a guilty pleasure: American Idol. I don't know what it is because I really don't think that Idol can ever get better than the first three seasons, but for some reason...I can't miss an episode. So, thank goodness for TiVo. I watched Tuesday and Wednesday's episodes back to back last night (fast-forwarding, of course through commercials and the parts where they just show what I've already seen). I'm not even attached to any contestant yet. But for some reason, I have to watch it. Does anyone have any first week predictions? Nobody has really stood out to me. I'm trying to think of who I even remember. I think we'll know the top 12 next week after hearing them all perform just once. I can't imagine how long the show will go on. I kinda wish this would be the last season so I would stop watching it, but I think that millions of other people are just like me and have to know what's going on with the show. I think this girl is my fav so far:















My other show that I can't get enough of is LOST. I know, I was a pessismist at first about it. I thought the idea was stupid too. But Wes and I watched season two and got hooked. Now, I find myself reading message boards about theories and missing peices and I try to figure out what goes on. It's cool when you Tivo it because you can rewind and see things in slow motion and catch fast things like Jacob in the cabin and Christian Shepherd, too. It's crazy how many people blog and message about this show. There are so many theories out there.

How does anyone else feel about these shows?

p.s. All of my former roomates will be happy to know that I also Tivo old favorites like Friends, 30 minute meals, Golden Girls and Who's the Boss!

2 comments:

Wolfgers said...

If I had a nickel for every time we watched Golden Girls...
and I still think of you when I watch Rachael Ray.

Ryan Tucker said...

Lost is a masterpiece of our time, complex, thrilling...

Don't be ashamed because you are able to understand and appreciate genius!