baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Friday, April 18, 2008

For all you FRIENDS fans out there...




Anyone remember this scene?:
Caitlin: One, uh, vegetarian pizza. That's $12.15.
Ross: Oh. Uh, by the way, if it makes it feel any better, I happen to like 8-year-old boys.
Caitlin: What?
Ross: No, I mean, uh, uh... no, no... the, uh, your hair. Before--your hair. You said you thought that your hair looked like an 8-year-old's, and I'm... I'm just saying I like it. The hair.
Caitlin: Oh. Thanks.
Ross: You understand I don't actually like 8-year-old boys.
Caitlin: Y'know, all I'm looking for is the money.
then...
Ross: (He opens the door while faking a laugh.) Hey! Oh, we-we can't keep eating like this.
Caitlin: It's uh, $12.50.
Ross: Okay, (gets the money) so, do you make the pizzas in one of those uh, wood-burning ovens?
Caitlin: No actually umm, I think that they're umm, gas.
Ross: Gas? Wow! Intense.
Chandler: (To Monica) If this is the way all the Gellers flirt, we don't have a problem.
Ross: (to Caitlin) Hey uh, y'know that smell gas has?
Caitlin: Yeah.
Ross: They put that in.
Caitlin: What?!
Ross: The gas is odorless, but they add the smell so you know when there's a leak.
Caitlin: (getting more desperate to leave) Well okay!
Ross: A lot of other gas smells...
Chandler: Oh the humanity.
Ross: Meth-methane smells...
Caitlin: Y'know what umm, actually I, I really, I should go.
Ross: Oh but I-I-I haven't paid you yet!
Caitlin: Y'know what? That's okay, you guys have ordered so many that this one is on me! (Runs for her life.)



Well, a little FYI...the company I work for (Honeywell Enraf) makes the machine that "puts that in there"...the smell. Ladies and gents: The Microdose Injector




1 comment:

fitz dudley. said...

hey ross, what else do they add smell to?