baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Erica tagged me, so I'm to fill out the below...finally, I'm getting to it:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Current- Executive Assistant - Honeywell Enraf Americas Inc., Roswell GA
2. Manager - Dockside Restaurant, Wilmington, NC
3. Fitness Services Associate - YMCA, Raleigh, NC
4. Super Scooper - Kohl's Frozen Custard, Wrightsville Beach, NC

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. SHAG, the Movie
2. Forrest Gump
3. Ray
4. Steel Magnolias

T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. American Idol
3. CSI:
4. The Office

Four places I have been:
1. Gibraltar
2. Wine Country (California)
3. Wine Country (Georgia...yes, there is one)
4. Six Flags over Georgia

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Penny
2. GAP
3. Wes
4. Wieuca people

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Mexican
2. Curry
3. Anything Tyler Florence makes on "The Ultimate"
4. Spaghetti

Four places I would like to visit:
Four? I can think of a thousand!
1. Italy
2. Boston
3. Hwy 1 from Canada to Mexico
4. Thailand (mainly for the Curry)

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Building a deck
2. Getting a car into the garage
3. Going on a trip to one of the above places...ok, that's just a dream but that's ok
4. Visiting family

I'd love to hear from all of you!

No comments: