baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The big 3





...Years that is. Today is Wes' and my third year wedding anniversary. I know to many of you that have been married 10, 30, or more years, you are thinking..."oh those kids". But we are really excited about it. In three years, a lot has happened. I've had three jobs (four if you count the two I had at Dockside), Wes has graduated from one degree and moved on to another, he's grown his hair out to his shoulders since this picture, we've lived in two houses and two different cities. Today at work, someone said, "so I guess you aren't newlyweds anymore". Is that what three years does? Make us old??? Well, I don't feel that old...(unless it's raining and my chipped kneecap hurts really bad)...but I do feel like we've been together a long time...a great time! Another thing to consider, we've been married half of the Priss Pot's life! This picture is something I made to give to her mom last Christmas...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!