baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This week

We are going to Wilmington tomorrow and will come back Tuesday. If you're in Wilmington, let us know. I'm really excited about seeing family and friends because I haven't been there since Christmas. I will try and remember to take a lot of pictures and post them upon return.

Last night, we had a crazy storm here in the ATL. For the first time ever, i saw some serious hail. Our camera is at home with the pictures so I'll have to post them later...if they came out all right. I would say the hail at our house was about "nickel" size. There were reports of baseball size hail in Woodstock, but we didn't see anything like that. How scary would that be?

No comments: