baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Well, I've done it, I've fallen for the biggest gimmick on the world wide web: Facebook.com
That's right, you can find me there with the millions of other like myself who have a strange obsession with finding people that I went to Elementary school with or played church league basketball with or those that I see on a daily basis but still crave to know what they're up to each hour. Fortunately (actually, unfortunately) for me, Honeywell stopped blocking Facebook and Myspace about a month ago...shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell corporate!! Nobody really knows why around here but I think it's so they can look up job candidates' profiles. So, on days that I don't have a whole lot going on (which seem to be the majority since all of my employers travel 85% of the time and I'm extremely diligent ;)), I'm on Facebook. It's amazing how the wonder that is Facebook can find people that you may know. I wouldn't have thought to search for these people but FB thinks I should look at their profiles. I love it. I'm new to it so I don't have a whole lot in my profile of interests or anything like that, but that will come. I've only been on for a week and already I have 110 friends. I didn't know I knew that many people!! Anyway, if you're not on it, I recommend it.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I just noticed your facebook update about honeywell blocking facebook. Sorry...hopefully blogger.com isn't next. Big brother is always watching right!