baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Human Resources




Although it took some persuading on Wes' part, I really love the show "The Office". It's is extremely hilarious and after watching a couple of episodes, you'll be hooked. I'm not quite sold on Holly, the new HR rep but I am starting to be since Michael actually made a good move with her in the last episode. I loved the Michael/Toby relationship and miss that. I think it's crazy funny how Michael felt about Toby and HR. Ironically enough, my boss hates HR too. My boss, Ian is British and really likes the British version of The Office but I'm not sure if they play off the same scenario with HR on those episodes. Ian doesn't like our HR guy and doesn't make it a secret either. The thing that Ian has up over Michael Scott...our HR guy is in Phoenix. They have a weekly conference call and Ian just hounds him for anything. This week: HR wants to change payroll policies and Ian is not happy about it. So, HR guy should expect a beating.
When I reminded Ian a little while ago that their call is today (actually right now). Ian just sighed and said in his British accent, "Oh, I hate HR."

Ahh, Michael Scott!

No comments: