baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a whole new ball game

OK, so I know I am a bit behind the times. I don't have a fancy iphone (although I'm so jealous of those who do!), we don't have unlimited texting or anything like that. To top it off, I work for a company that blocks all social networking sites like Facebook. But, because T-Mobile is running a deal on unlimited web access through my free phone I got with a two year subscription...I can surf the web (pardon the 1999 cliche) as long as I have a bar of service!!! YES!!!

Be on the look out for updated status on Facebook, we now have driving directions from the phone, no more printing out Google maps! I'm like a kid in a candy store right now!

2008: I finally made it into the technology age!!

No comments: