baby, i can promise you that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same...

...and we're to blame

Friday, October 17, 2008

I feel deflated today

I get to plan all events, caterings, parties, etc. at work. It's always so exciting and lately people have been giving ideas for our end-of-year (aka Christmas) party this year. Today, however, we received an email from the President of the company that all end of year parties must be canceled. STUPID ECONOMY!! The one thing we have to lift spirits up here at work when everyday, people on the production floor think their jobs may be going to India. Now, I can't bring in BBQ the Friday before Christmas week. I know, this is only a drop in a bucket full of major problems in the world today and I'm being really petty. But this blows! Now I have nothing to plan for the next two months...maybe we can still get away with Secret Santa!

No comments: